High Quality Standardized Krachaidum
|Generic name||Kachaflavone® (Standardised Kaempferia parviflora rhizomes extract)|
|Each capsule contains :||Kachaflavone® 90 mg
equivalent to K. parviflora dried powder 1.0 g
|Mechanism of action||Kachaflavone® extract could also induce an increasing of endothelial Nitric Oxide Synthase (eNOS) and protein expression in human umbilical vein endothelial Cells. eNOS, abundantly presented in the endothelium of penile vasculature and sinusoidal endothelium within the corpora carvernosa, is a mediator of penile erection via the increasing blood flow.
A recent finding has shown that the enhanced blood flow plays the crucial role on the metabolic implications, which in turn influenced on the functional capacity of the muscle, and oxidative stress interferes ATP production of mitochondria. Since we also found the enhanced antioxidant enzymes activities and the decreased MDA level , we suggested that the enhanced performance of muscle of lower extremities in subject following 8-week consumption of K. parviflora at dose of 90 mg/day might be associated with the enhanced blood flow and the decreased oxidative stress of this medicinal plant.
|Pharmacokinetics||After oral administration of Kachaflavone® extract in rats, Methoxyflavones (PMF, DMF, TMF) were absorbed at small intestine, reaching maximal concentrations in blood within 1 – 2 hr. The oral bioavailability is 1-4%. Three methoxyflavones were detected at their highest level in liver followed by kidney. They were also found in lung, testis, and brain. Kachaflavone® can induce CYP 1A1, CYP 1A2 and CYP 2B but inhibit CYP 2E1. No effect on CYP 3A4. The components of Kachaflavone® were mainly eliminated through urine in the forms of demethylated, sulfated and glucoronidated products and as demethylated metabolites in the feces.|
|Scientific results||Management of Erectile Dysfunction
• Increase both circumference and length of penis in resting state and erection state.
• Decrease erection latency time.
Physical fitness benefit:
Anti-oxidative stress benefit:
|Indication||Promote healthy by gradually increases physical and mental performance.|
|Dosage & Administration||Oral : Take 1 – 2 capsule twice daily before breakfast and dinner. A usual course lasts 8 to 12 weeks.|
|Contraindications||Hypersensitivity to Kaempferia parviflora or any others plant in Zingiberaceae family.|
|Precautions||Should not be used in children under 15 years old.|
|Pregnancy and Lactation||There are no adequate data available from treatment of pregnant women. This capsule should not be used during in pregnancy and breastfeeding.|
|Capsule interaction||Concurrent treatment with theophylline may influence the serum concentration of theophylline. Concurrent treatment with warfarin may influence the serum concentration of warfarin.|
|Storage||Store at the temperature below 30°C and protect from light.|
Diamond of Asia
- Improve Physical Fitness
- Delay Onset of Non-Communicable Disease (NCD)
- Management of Erectile Dysfunction
The High Quality Standardized Krachaidum Extract that ensures High Efficacy for your Patients
Krachaidum (Kachaflavone) Or Kaempferia parviflora Wall. Ex. Baker (KP) which commonly referred to Thai name, Kra-Chai-Dum, belongs to family Zingiberaceae.
10 year of scientific investigation and clinical proven to produce the highest quality of standardized Kachaflavone. An unique extract that has petty patent of extraction process.
Mechanism of Action
Kachaflavone® on Kachana (Krachaidum Extract) is clinically proven to increase strength of muscle, cardiopulmonary endurance and improve sexual function.
Delay Onset of non-communicable disease (NCD)
Increase antioxidant enzymes
Reactive oxygen species (ROS) and malondialdehyde (MDA ; end product in the lipid peroxidation process) have been proposed as important causative agents of aging and many diseases. The increased concentrations of antioxidant enzymes and decreased MDA level reduce the risk of cellular injury, improve performance and delay muscle fatigue.
A Story of KACHANA
Improve Physical Fitness
Enhance Health-Related Physical Fitness in Elderly
K. parviflora could enhance blood flow to muscle, enhance oxygen utilization, and decrease oxidative stress which in turn enhanced ATP production capacity of mitochondria and resulted in the increased muscle strength especially in lower extremities and enhanced aerobic endurance, the important components of health-related physical fitness.
Management of Erectile Dysfunction
Compare between those who (Group) received Kachaflavone® 90 mg. and 25 mg.
- Group received Kachaflavone® 90 mg. has increased the circumference of the penis from the first month and the effect persists in the wakefulness. Even if the capsule stops for a month already, compared to the placebo-treated group (1). While Group received Kachaflavone® 25 mg. has no change.
- Group received Kachaflavone® 90 mg. takes only 5 minutes to harden of the penis after being stimulated with stimuli, by coagulation from the first month after receiving Kachaflavone® 90 mg. and still have a continuous effect. Even if the capsule was discontinued 1 month ago, compared to placebo-treated group (1). While Group received Kachaflavone® 25 mg. has no change.
- Group received Kachaflavone® 90 mg. has increased the length of the penis from the first month. Even if the capsule stops for a month already, compared to the placebo-treated group (1). While Group received Kachaflavone® 25 mg. has no change.
(1) A placebo (or dummy pill) is an inert substance, typically a tablet, capsule or other dose form that does not contain an active capsule ingredient, there is only flour or sugar is the main ingredient, so there is no effect on the actual treatment.
- Wannanon, Panakaporn, et al. “EFFICACY ASSESSMENT OF KAEMPFERIA PARVIFLORA FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION.” OnLine Journal of Biological Sciences 12.4 (2012).
- Wattanathorn, Jintanaporn, et al. “Positive modulation effect of 8-week consumption of Kaempferia parviflora on health-related physical fitness and oxidative status in healthy elderly volunteers.” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2012 (2012).
- İnal, Mine Erden, Güngör Kanbak, and Emine Sunal. “Antioxidant enzyme activities and malondialdehyde levels related to aging.” Clinica Chimica Acta 305.1 (2001): 75-80.
- Powers, Scott K., L. L. Ji, and C. H. R. I. S. T. I. A. A. N. Leeuwenburgh. “Exercise training-induced alterations in skeletal muscle antioxidant capacity: a brief review.” Medicine and science in sports and exercise 31.7 (1999): 987-997.
- Assoc. Prof. Bangorn Sripanidkulchai. : Kaempferia parviflora : research and product development. 2010, Khon Kaen, Thailand.